The “Social Song” event is now over. Reason enough for us to say THANK YOU for this unique experience and to share some exciting statistics* with you!
- According to NextBigSound.com we reached more than 100,000 new fans on various Social Networks to date.
- Almost 50,000 people liked Enigma’s new Facebook page (starting from zero), from which more than 36,000 visit us monthly.
- We have more than 380,000 views of those videos that have been submitted to our YouTube channel.
- You listened more than 75,000 times to our audio files on Soundcloud. Obviously, the final “MMX (The Social Song)” is the most streamed one.
- Enigma’s YouTube channel has reached #1 of the most viewed YouTube channels in the category Music in Spain.
- Google Analytics shows us that close to 120,000 people from more than 150 countries have visited our landing page www.EnigmaSocialSong.com so far. More than 3,300 comments on our posts have been approved.
- Over 11,000 are following Enigma on iTunes Ping (starting from zero).
- Close to 1,000,000 people viewed our MySpace channel.
- And last, but not least we have close to 10,000 “Social Song” downloads so far.
* The numbers stated above refer to the period of the event only (10/10 – 03/11) and do not measure any so-called soft facts (e.g. engagement).
Thank you very much again for this great experience! We have a beautiful song, an imaginative video and an enigmatic cover artwork. Our digital booklet features only some of you, but special thanks goes to all of you… contributors, creatives, followers.
Still, feel free to download your free copy of the song here. The official video is accessible on our YouTube channel. If you want to spread the “Social Song” idea, please visit our Facebook App and share some joy with your friends!
Please give us now some time to review the event. We are right now brainstorming of how to conclude the “Social Song” in the best way. Maybe we have another small surprise for you … Please stay tuned!